Only HydraFacial uses patented technology to cleanse, extract, and hydrate. HydraFacial super serums are made with nourishing ingredients that create an instantly gratifying glow.
HydraFacial addresses all skincare needs.
- Fine lines + Wrinkles
- Elasticity + Firmness
- Even Tone + Vibrancy
- Skin Texture
- Brown Spots
- Oily + Congested Skin
- Enlarged Pores
How it works
- CLEANSE + PEEL
Uncover a new layer of skin with gentle exfoliation and relaxing resurfacing.
- EXTRACT + HYDRATE
Remove debris from pores with painless suction. Nourish with intense moisturizers that quench skin.
- FUSE + PROTECT
Saturate the skin’s surface with antioxidants and peptides to maximize your glow.
- Basic HydraFacial (30 Minutes)
- Basic HydraFacial with Peel (Choose between: Glycolic 15%/salicylic 1.5% or Glycolic 7.5%/salicylic 2% )
- Basic HydraFacial with an Extra Boost (Choose Growth Factor, Dermabuilder or Britenol Boost)
- Enhanced HydraFacial ( Includes Basic HydraFacial in addition to Red/Blue LED and Lymphatic Drainage)
15% combines the benefit of aggressive exfoliate and chemical peels into one set resurfacing procedure. The result combines accelerated peel benefits with visible skin rejuvenation and no irritation
Tailor your treatment with award-winning super serums to address specific skin concerns.
Choose from the following the boosts:
- GROWTH FACTOR BOOST
Minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles to restore skin health and vitality.
- DERMABUILDER BOOST
Minimizes signs of aging and recharges skin with a patented combination of peptides.
- BRITENOL BOOST
Minimizes the appearance of dark spots and sun spots for an even complexion.
Enhance your HydraFacial treatment with the following options:
FACIAL LYMPHATIC MASSAGE
- Helps detoxify the skin
- Decreases inflammation
- Removes unwanted build-up
- Optimizes skin health
RED LED LIGHT THERAPY
- Reduces appearance of redness
- Decreases signs of aging
BLUE LED LIGHT THERAPY
- Targets and disrupts p. acnes bacteria
- Improves the appearance of oily or congested skin